Saturday, December 13, 2008

Water glass ice stuff

I went outside today, it has been a while so it seemed like a new experience. I went to the store to get some milk, ended up getting all kinds of candy and milk. There is really only so much you can do without candy. Candy is a necessity. So is chips 'n dip, so says certain foreigners. Candy and mushrooms. Didn't manage to get any milk. I donno how that happened.

I woke up today at around 6 to 6:30ish to an empty house...Alone, nothing new there. I tried to work on my little project but, for now it is far above my skill level. I'll have to put it on hold. I can do something similar to this:


this:



But mine looks really....generic. I need to figure out how to get away from that.

You'd think the mechanical part would be the hard part. But the hard part is getting partials to go in a direction I want them to in a manor I want them to. And to have something explode and not have gravity effect the resulting matter.

What makes a machine good at rendering? Does it need to be all around strong. Will upgrading the processor or ram make it better? Sometimes when I render my little bars, those that tell me how stressed the machine is, sometimes indicate high ram usage sometimes high processor sometimes both. I don't really know what I'm talking about....( ó ωò)

I had a relapse today I wanted to try out that new thing they have “Fields of Valor” or some such jazz. You visit an object (a floating book) which gives you a training regime, which is pretty much just a hit list, you go out and waist those fools and get exp, I think it is EXP in addition to the EXP you get for the kills. I went out on level 75 samurai Tachi: Kasha'ing lvl 1 mobs (800~900 damage to something that has like...20hp). Turns out you have to actually gain EXP for it to count as a kill. “They're all gray to me”.

Having a blog is nice when you blog at the end of the day. That way it makes you feel like there is a bit of urgency to complete things. Or produce something to put on display. Keep you busy. Helps kill the 4 hours of extended mouse clicking. Maybe it'll make me a better writer too.

Meh.

I wish this thing would render quicker, it has been rendering for the past 30 minutes and is only on the 38th frame, 38 of 250. _/>o

No comments:

Post a Comment