Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Prelude to hell.

It's like the inside of my mouth is being attacked by the Billion Degree Dragon and is trying to run like something that is under attack and is frightened by the attack. Like its so hot it is making the room feel hot. It is called “Nakji Bokum” which is Korean for “Fire and Brimstone” You generally use it in slash and burn terror tactics. I'm going to shit an inferno. Your food shouldn't tell you that it is going to murder you. It is octopus and various veggies and spices. A Korean dish that is supposed to be hot. I normally use half the spicy but this time I suppose I was trying to be tough.



So an object is just about anything. An object can be a car, a database, your computer screen, or a window you see on your computer screen. A class is a way to define how that object looks or acts.

A namespace is just that, a place to put names. A name is anything that has a unique identifier; variables, functions, classes, anything. I wanna do some OOPing now. Thats how I understand it so for. I suppose I can move on now.

What is a type?

I got the new job position thing. I just hope I can perform well enough.

Feeling better today.

No comments:

Post a Comment