Wednesday, December 10, 2008

今日は

じゃ。。。。Today was alright I suppose. I had the last two of three interviews for a developer position that I've been pulled into applying for. I think I passed two of the three total interviews. I don't think I did very well on one because I wasn't as talkative as I probably should have been. I did send thank you letters and stuff.
Before and after the interview I was doing a bit of reading up on C# and The ASP.NET framework so far so good. I also got to do some blender I made some balls, not my own, grow and shrink. The blender bit was a bit more interesting.



After all that I did a bit of FFXI, I leveled Black Mage. It's funny; I've gotten 3 jobs to 75, 3 jobs to their 50's, and a bunch of 37~ jobs however Black Mage was the very first job I started to level and it is still stuck at 61. I've decided not to play FFXI until I can return to my old server. Yeah, recently I did a server migration to meet up with a friend but they never talk to me and only reply with one liners like “oh”, “lol”, and “ok”.....Meh... During the FFXI bit I lurked OkCupid, that was depressing.

Scroll to about 3:30

No comments:

Post a Comment