Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hora!

Lava makes a great disinfectant. However one of the best things about lava is that it is 100% all natural so it is totally safe for the environment. I picked up a book for blender and on the “Who should read this” section there was a bit that came out as 'People that know whats up.' After spending about an hour trying to figure out the first 3 pages of the first project I realized that I am not one of those people. I did however finish the segment and then went to go find a bit on on fluid simulation. My lava ball didn't come out at all like the one in the book. I need to redo it a few times.





Today I also found two IRC channels that I'mma try and frequent; one on general programming ##programming and the blender IRC channel #blender. Both are on irc.freenode.net.

Tomorrow I'm going to make a bridge and try to do a bit more on the ASP.NET bit. Spent the day wrestling with the idea of “NameSpaces” Still donno if I know what those really are. There aren't any definitions for retards out there. Everything gets really confusing really fast. I donno why this is so hard.

What is your ring tone? When I get a text message or email my phone shouts “HORA!” which is something like “HEY!”, “Look at me!”, “Now look'a here”. I got it by taking apart a flash soundboard I found for Misao Kusakabe from Lucky star.

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/181317/flash-kusakabe-misao-lucky-star-soundboard from the left hand side click on the first object in the third row(ほら).

When it rings it plays a midi version of the pururin theme song from Welcome to the N.H.K. But it is really soft because I don't know how to up the pitch....Meh....

I'm a *nix user, my current choice is Ubuntu I update a week after a major version release I dual boot windows to help with my cocai....Final Fantasy Eleven addiction. Having said that this makes me sorta sad: http://linuxlock.blogspot.com/2008/12/linux-stop-holding-our-kids-back.html . I wander what OS the kid was demonstrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment