Saturday, December 20, 2008

Meaningful Names?

Meaningful Names?

So I was doing some design today, I had one earlier but it was broken from the get-go. I was doing the whole CSS thing, like I do, when I realized that most of my names aren't meaningful. That'll present a problem if for some reason the project grows large. Now I just need to throw some code behind it. I'm going to do it in C# just to get the hang of C#. Then I'm going to redo it in PHP and use as much OOP as I can so I can get the hang of using OOP.

The design is pretty simple, no phantasmal, whirling, blinking, blue and green neon lights. Only about 6 images by default. Nice and clean. I think it looks nice, I modeled it after my desktop kinda.

The Site:


My Desktop:


'This is stuff like this that broke up the Bloods and the Crypts....'

I love indenting stuff I indent the books on my bookshelves..... A long while ago I found out my indention style is similar to the GNU style It is nice to feel like I belong somewhere.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indent_style#GNU_style

I've been using geany lately, look at those names! ( ° Д°)....
The CSS

Any idea on what those brackets next to the names mean?



The HTML


 

The styles that look like the K&R or the Banner styles, the styles used by most everyone uses, makes me want to vomit blood. Gotta get use to it though... Most everyone uses it and Geany caters to it...Maybe I should use emacs?

( ó ωò) 一人ぼっち ( T ^T)

No comments:

Post a Comment