Friday, December 12, 2008

>.<

I ended up not making a bridge but instead trying to recreate a "Skillchain" from FFXI. I've just about got the basic mechanics of it down I just need to work on the coloring and such. There is also the lighting and sound effects. I'm going to call my skillchain "Diabolical Declaration" Cheesy. Can't get a recording of the window, something about the applications being made of "ass" and "fail" I'm not too sure on the details...

I wish there was a way to give blender more of my PC's power. I'm sure it'd cut down on render times. What I have before render looks so much better than the actual render its self. Was really depressed seeing that. I need to figure out how to get something to explode after a certain point.

I cannot believe it is 11:25 already. I should be in the bed like 5 hours ago.

Had another interview, I thought I was done with them but I thought wrong. I think I did OK on that one. but ~who knows~

My eyes! Smart devices are bothersome sometimes. I have two Samsung SyncMaster 943bwx monitors and they have an option called 'MagicBright – Dynamic Contrast' or whatever...It....well, as I see it, it dims the screen based on the amount of white there is on the screen or rather the ratio of bright to dark. The more bright colors there are on a screen the brighter the screen is lit. But the device doesn't take into account the room lighting so if the room is well lit and the colors on the screen is dark it dims the screen so it is a bit hard to see. This isn't really a problem if you live/work/play in a dark room but when you open the window it is bothersome. It doesn't activate on individual pixels but on the whole screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment