Thursday, January 8, 2009

DYNAMIS

I AM BACK! Guess what I did from 9am to 10pm......

First half was doing campaign. Thats where you go out and get attacked by twenty to thirty monsters of various shapes and sizes I got three merits.



It is silly because I'd expect people to move out of the way while the pain train comes through however people always want to be the hero so five or six people hop on the tracks think'n they can make a difference. They start getting plowed down and then start running all over the place so then the mobs link onto one another and run around aggroing people, after they have killed their original target, until it all calms down (i.e. "er body in da club is ( x _x)" ). So then the mobs go back to doing what they came to do which is tear down our fortifications. Once the mob aggros the fortification then they aren't going to aggro anyone else. I think it is best to let the mobs aggro the fortifications then pull them off it one or two at a time. Yes it lowers the nation influence in the zone but it is quicker than having everyone dead and the mobs attacking the tower....Though I suppose it is a totally different case when the NPC's are there....I donno...It gets pretty sick.

I actually managed to clear Dynamis - San D'Oria today. What you can't do with
finesse you can surly do with numbers. Throw twenty plus people with swords, axes, and knives at something and it is sure to go down. Unless whatever it is their attacking came out packing nukes under each oiled and greasy arms......Just waiting to drop that 'em.....Like I say; Go all out or don't go at all



OTOH I didn't do anything productive today. That is what MMOs do to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment