Monday, January 5, 2009

床に会う(?)

So I went out with the intent of taking pictures of the skyline at night from near the mountains and whatever. Instead I drove around for about an hour in some residential area at night. I also managed to pull into a police station parking lot; "Oh shit, this is not where I want to be" Is the only thing I've said out loud today. I should have stayed inside and did blender. I think I'm going to take the whole "Go outside" thing off my list. I don't need to go outside anyway, plenty to do about the house....After getting un-lost I got chastised on the phone on the phone for calling Floor fat. Then for a bit longer for calling 'er robust.. People these days.

Yesterday I went to get burger king, since it had been about 5 years since I had any, and when I woke up I felt horrible. I felt exactly as it smelled....

Today was my first day working from home. It was lonely but I think I can get use to that real fast once I actually have a task list. I didn't have loneliness problems during my vacation. I guess I just need to get use to working from the house.

そして今は時の萌です〜




( ° Д°)......黒い髪........私の妻

それは仲間由紀恵ですそしてその女は大好きだよ!
....

No comments:

Post a Comment