Friday, January 16, 2009

7日

Been a while.

Working from home is fine and all unless you have the attention span of a goldfish, then things aren't so great. I've tried that but always manage to either spend the day half asleep or wandering off around the house for a few hours doing nothing.

There was a pride parade last Saturday. Reminded me of proposition-hate 8 I'm against proposition-8 and it is sad to see it was proposed and passed.

The girl should have went but it was pretty fucked up to do what they did

Sunday through Wednesday was alright. I was working at the office those days, they have me going through these little tutorials for C# over ASP.NET, interesting but boring at the same time I wish I could think of little projects I could do but I can't think of anything I want. Maybe later.

There was a meeting on Wednesday, I don't like meetings but I'm glad there are only maybe one to two a month rather than every week..


And then there is japan...good ol japan...

The guy at 1:48 is pretty intense. 絶命した 

No comments:

Post a Comment