Friday, July 10, 2009

:(

I want to write but I don’t know what to write about....

Recently I’ve been stressed and when I am stressed I pull out my hair. I recently threw away a ball of hair about the size of a golf ball. I’m not much liking this new lifestyle. I did get my hair braided so hopefully that’ll keep me from pulling it out. I should get a stress ball but I always loose those.

The more I use FireFox the more I dislike it but I cannot fully switch to opera because of the input bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/opera/+bug/192648

10.x Should be coming out soon enough though, I’ll wait on that

‘….Just because I don't know who I am right now doesn't mean I don't know who I'm not.’

I know what I’m not and what I am right now is what I’m not.

Taking a shower makes my hands dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment