Monday, February 22, 2010

Uuuu.....

Just when I thought I was getting better...

So I've decided not to go anywhere this year, I'm just going to stay home for facation like I did last year. Cheaper. I had also planned on getting a new camera; axed that too. I think instead I should work on savings; get at least 20-30k saved up for when I actually get around to moving somewhere. That way if things get really bad I'll have more than my normal six months of leway, I figure it could be that bad or worse, probably worse, if I'm overseas. Either way I should put away more

I was debating getting s second job during the summer months or taking classes straight through that. If I take classes I finish much much faster but if I get a job I can put more away. Originally I wanted a 2nd job so I could travel and get stuff this year but since I'm not doing that this year I can't see myself doing all that.....

Meh...

No comments:

Post a Comment