Sunday, February 28, 2010

Gosh.

Realized that I hate most/all OS "bling"....I was messing around with the RGBA Window Transparency nonsense in ubuntu and now I cannot have a peaceful desktop session without compiz enabled or windows just blink on and off and move about the screen....Personally I ignorantly blame ATI because a lot of things don't work with this card and I'm gonna go and say that this is one of those things. Regardless, 10.04 is coming out soon and I hope to upgrade to an nvidia card and slap on 8GB of ram....You can never have enough ram.


I found out that I often sit around and think about my languages and don't really write what I think about down. This makes it harder to remember later on. with that in mind I've made this; http://aggigo.blogspot.com/, this way I can go back and look at what I was thinking about in the off chance I come to a new understanding.

So, FFXI is raising the level cap to 99....I wander how that's gonna pan out....Means I have about 6 jobs I need to go from 75 to 99 with....I sure hope I don't have to fight Maat to get there....I really really hope it's 'easy' to get to 99, it's only 24 levels.

I think I've gotten my bug back so I want to try programming more....I had lost it due to the rigors of a previous position. I think firstly I'll finish up the "site" and then work on something I have in "aggidev". Blender 2.50 should be out later this year so I should probably catch up on my blender...It's been a "while" since I've done much with blender eh...?

No comments:

Post a Comment