Friday, February 12, 2010

Oh, hi....

Oh, well..guess I'm back here. Classes have been rough and so has work but I'm managing. Recently got some things I shouldn't have; an iPod touch, and a new camera lens. The iPod is nice because I can put cute little vocabulary programs on it and the camera lense is a
macro lense. I had a zoom & prime but now with the 50mm f/2.8 macro I pretty much have all my bases covered

My music class is really hard so I had to get a tutor I bother one of myold bosses for that. They're pretty outgoing and may have a venue for me to sell my photos which would be really nice because then I could jestify getting the camera I actually want. I printed out a bunch of photos and they look nice

This year I hope to go back to japan on my own and get lost and then get unlost on my own. I hope to go during the later half of December because I think there are two large conventions that time of the year. It would be great if I could get the camera I want and go..... But that's just wishfull thinking huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment