Tuesday, August 18, 2009

So...What now?

I’ve stepped down from my development position and will be asking to be put on part time status so I can devote more time to school. I feel like I have made a mistake with the company but at the same time I feel like I’ve made a good decision for myself.

So I got a watch, mostly because I didn’t have one. It’s a little 20USD~ Casio.I’ve also gotten a tether for my phone. Most of my important things are strapped to me. My keys are on a chain and my phone is on some kind of nylon or whatever string. All of this is to help me not lose them. I think I have Alzheimer. Every so often, when I go to leave the house I’ll get yanked by the chain and I’ve left my phone at work more times than I want to count. The things I put in my hands often are the ones that get put down and lost. I mostly use my phone to tell time so maybe with the watch I can wean myself from it.

I’m going to start walking and riding the bus again. I hope I can make it to work. It’s been a few months since I’ve walked that far....

Google maps is nifty. I was able to sync it with my Berry and ThunderBird. I put all of my classes there and I can put my to do lists there as well. Today I used it to make a paperless shopping list. I’m green.

Now that I’ve done what I’ve done regarding work I have to figure out what to do about classes. Right now I’m taking 13 credit hours divided between 5 classes. Is that too much or too little? I don’t know...o<\_

あ、見ましたか?My layout is different. Most things don’t work but I’ll slowly put things down as time goes by. Today one of the neighbors puppies managed to wiggle out through the window and spent a good hour or so crying outside until I let it come hang out with me. It was nice, so nice to have a dog in the house for the full 30 minutes it was here. I want a pup.

No comments:

Post a Comment