Monday, August 10, 2009

Hm.

I’ve decided that I don’t want to hit 30 without a degree. I’m 25 now...24? 24 or 25, one of the two. And I have been doing pretty well, but not well enough for me. Over the next 4 years I want to dedicate my life to school. I’ve started on that but I am only taking the minimum to be a full time student(12 credit hours(4 classes)) I want to more but the question is can I do more ? And of that I’m not sure. I know I am not very capable person and need to do what I can do the best that I can, or at least well enough.
Since I wasn’t permitted into the local university because of my retarded GPA I have to go to the local community college (read: trade school) to increase my GPA however I figure if I go there and get a 2 year degree then I can use that as a bases. I’ll end up taking the majority of my core classes at the community college anyway; they’re cheaper there....
But can I work a full-time time-intensive job and go to school full time? I’m not sure, we’ll see.

I’d like to be in a band:

They have something I don’t though: skill.

I’d probably:

( ò .ó)-何???? I want one-(°o ° )

Maybe I could sing? I don’t have any training or singing practice but I can hold a tune. How hard could it be:


Huh...

All I need now is to grow my hair out, get a white robe, start pop-locking it wherever I go, and I’ll be set!

Looks like Japan is having a hard time keeping it’s peeps from offing themselves and it isn’t so much the elderly but those in their early and mid thirties, the working range of people. Depression may be directly proportional to someones feeling of self worth. Also seems that more people are dying than being born
Don’t know if that’s in seconds, hours, days, years, what though.

I need to find time to get ahead in Spanish. I took a few classes in high school but never really “wanted”can’t learn something you don’t want to and didn’t want to at the time, are things different now? I think so.

I’ve signed up for the kanji-a-day level 4 list. And I’ve realized that I know most/all of the rules that come to me from the yookoso daily grammar lvl 4 list so I’ve added level 3!

I went out of my way to get this retard a friend so he wouldn't be all kinds of on-all-fours-sad but they don't even hang out.

There are even two fish in there, I want to get four but we'll see how well these do. I'm kind of afraid the frogs might eat them since they're so little. I asked everyone involved not to eat anyone because I'd feed them properly but we'll see how well that works. Savages never listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment