Sunday, April 19, 2009

Yeah

I asked myself "what am I doing with my life" and the only answer I could come up with was "wasting it" so I figure why not waste it in college? I tried, and failed, going once but that was a community college now I think I will try, and fail, going to a University....If they'll have me. I have money, what more do they want?

She isn't here

So I need to learn to be frugal and stop "balling out of control". I've assumed college is expensive... And I've been told going to college full time and working full time is hard (to weak a term?). I'm going to go to UNM on Thursday to try and apply. I need to take the ACT or SAT or this other test called the "Compass Exam" an exam I know nothing about, so we'll see...Odds are I'll fail and won't be able to go.

On the other hand I was thinking of making videos on youtube! I don't know what about yet but they'd probably be educational, perhaps about my journey in learning Japanese? I could talk about what I know about the various partials patterns and so on. Here is one of the videos I've made:



When Although I wanted "aggitan" on youtube it was, surprisingly, already taken.....So I am http://www.youtube.com/user/aggitann

No comments:

Post a Comment