Saturday, April 25, 2009

Speaking practice.

Recently I have been having Japanese speaking practic with a friend of mine, Kuromon. Kuromon is very easy to talk to so I feel very comfortable speaking with them. We generally go through the dialogs from my book. After the dialog bit we have a bit of a free talking which is basically me asking kuromon what they are going to do today. I need to find some more dialogs to go through, just to mix things up a bit.

I don't really follow very many celebrities, I can count those I do on one hand; Nelly Furtado, Yukie Nakama, Kozy, and the cosplay model Chocoball Mukai. Recently I have found that choco has a CD that I want but can't figure out how to buy.

Earlier when my phone was on vibrate I received a bunch of calls from some one in California. I didn't answer because I didn't hear the phone ring in the other room. Anyway it was a California phone number like my own and the person was was crying and saying "I want mt son back". Now, I didn't take her son as I'm not in the business of abductinh people but I hope they got 'em back....I don't know if I should call back. Maybe I will in two weeks.....

Today I had sushi it was California rolls and uni. Uni tastes horrible and has a terrible texture. It was a foul slime...it is the stuff on the left. To the right is the California rolls and popcorn lobster it more than made up for the uni....

No comments:

Post a Comment