Friday, March 13, 2009

Meh

Fuck that shit, that is hard. You're on your own. I've started making flash cards though.



I only know one of those stacks. The other two I just recently wrote down.

Anyway, I've been going outside a bit more often. I've got pictures to prove it.

Near where I live are the Sandia Mountains. I was at the...base..I guess. I was up there after getting my hair done and realizing that my camera was in the car. I wish I had my zoom lense with me but eh...I didn't have good shoes on or water so I didn't go far.
ximg_2258

Some rocks...
img_2261

ximg_2250

img_2246

img_2243

a sun set, this is my favorite but not my most viewed.
IMG_2215

IMG_2222

This is the most viewed of my sunset pictures. I want to take more sunset pictures.
IMG_2206

I took it with my 50mm prime.

This is my most viewed picture, at about 86 views (internet superstar)
IMG_0841

Anyway, I'll try to update more regularly.

2 comments:

  1. It's great view those photos.
    And did you write "どようび" on the flashcard on yourself?
    もじ が じょうず です。

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great view those photos.
    And did you write "どようび" on the flashcard on yourself?
    もじ が じょうず です。

    ReplyDelete