Thursday, April 29, 2010

A whileago

So did you hear? Ubuntu 10.04 came out today! When I rebuilt my computer after the massive hardware failure someone who hates me convienced me to get a ATI video card. I'm a *nix user and ATI and *nix don't have a good history; a lot of things don't work or if they do their problematic. So this time around I will be going nVidia and forthe ps I'll finally be making the switch to 64bit ad well! 64bit with 8 gigs of ram~ that aught to be nice.....Not that there was a hardware failure or anything, I'm just tired of the creeping problems I get with this card.

For some reason or another, awhile ago, I had told myself I'd be seeing a lot less of the online world; then I met someone who anchored me to it again. Donno why originally but now most everyone I know I preocupied with school, work, or whatever it is they so with their time so now I get a lot less 'face' time with these people. The new person has started school and others other things so I figure I'd go back to where I was before a sorta move away from being online all the time. I donno not much reason in being online all the time if there is no one to talk to right? Anyway it's late for me, I'mma hit the sack.

No comments:

Post a Comment