Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Uff....

Not doing so well... spent an hour looking at pictures I shouldn't have been looking at. Also think I'm going to fail my music theory class. That was supposed to be my coaster class but it's the hardest class I have. Had the mid-term today, didn't enjoy that at all. decided to need to break away from stumble-upon'ing or what ever. Most everything I read hass an rss so I'll just subscribe to those and if there are any updates I'll get them when I check my reader. Finding anything worth while on stumble-upon is rare enough to be inconsiquential anyway. At least in the fields I have as interesting.

I ever mention the iPod touch I got? It's pretty fancy and I use it for flash cards mostly. I have a few flascard apps. and a Spanish verb conjugation application for Spanish verbs. This app. is really nice because now I can conjugate while in bed. I'm at the point where as long as I know the pronoun I can conjugate the present tense of any non-irregular and I'm starting to wander if all the irregulars are regular in thier irregurality..... Kinda like the three Japanese irregulars.

No comments:

Post a Comment