Friday, November 27, 2009

Last night.

It was 1C/33F when I went to the gas station. While I was there I figured I'd wash off my wind shield so I put half frozen water of my freezing windshield and then spent 15 minutes scraping ice off my windshield. I make terrible decisions.

I wish I would have kept working; then I could have went on vacation, but now there are so many things I have to do. I want to get the ccna and the cna. Also I have my regular classes that I have to finish. I would have liked to have traveled this year, maybe to Japan again. I could have just gotten; a cheap hotel around Tokyo, a green pass, and some walking shoes. Then I could have pretended like I live there...

Shoulda woulda coulda maybe next time.

Also got my books for next semester. Gonna be trying out mythbuntu here soon too; Pretty happy about that.

R.I.P. Andros.

No comments:

Post a Comment