Saturday, May 2, 2009

8.10 -> 9.04

I've got all of my machines going on 9.04; work, personal laptop, and desktop. There were a few problems with the desktop but those were dealt with, over the course of several days....I had to go back to 8.10, download the alternate installer and upgrade that way. The graphical installer is very nice.

Still have the same old desktop:


Aside from the boot-speed thing I've noticed that moving panels around is a lot more clicking than it used to be. However that notification thing is nifty.

I wish 10.10 would have been a LTS release but it isn't...10.04 will be so I think I will get 10.04 and stick with that for a few releases....

Recently I've been trying to get my カタカナ to the same level as my ひらがな but it is sooooo boring.... orz....

No comments:

Post a Comment